Defensive Carry banner

Tracking our improvement.

568 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Diddle 
#1 ·
My buddy just got a timer a couple days ago, and besides timing odd and ridiculous things for 4 hours, we took it to the range. The main thing we focused on was double feed clears and the fast drill. (10 yard distance, index card represents the head and 8" plate for the torso. two shots fired at the head, reload, 4 shots to the body....most of you already know this but some might not)

I wanted to record them on here so I could keep track of my improvements, and see what I need to work on. As well as see how everyone else is doing.

After about 10 runs with the fast drill, my best time was 6.15. The double feed clear goes as follows...identify malfunction, fix malfuntion, and fire 1 shot at target (also 10yards...shot has to make contact with the target)

That time was 7.39...so I realize im no Dave Sevigny, and I need alot of work with my double feeds as well. Any questions, comments, criticisms, or concerns are appreciated, thanks guys.

#2 ·
Of topic a bit but here is something that also may help you. In one of the monthly gun magazines I get there was a ad for a pair of safety glasses that had a tiny camera mounted in the nose bridge. It looks like it can let you review what you do at a later time or perhaps compare stance, movement and sight placement. As I recall it was not an expensive item.

Just a thought...

#4 ·
I think THIS is it.

Beware of reviews or atleast read them closely. I have bought a number of things with bad reviews that worked perfectly. I also purchase through Amazon where I can since returns are totally painless.

good luck!

OOps! Just noticed "discontinued Item"

Just google I-KAM or I-CAM or simply, Shooting Glasses With Camera.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.