New Glock 21 Gen 4 Today !!

This is a discussion on New Glock 21 Gen 4 Today !! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I in the past two weeks added back a couple of Glocks to my collection. I had a gen 3 21 and 19 last year. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Glock 21 Gen 4 Today !!

I in the past two weeks added back a couple of Glocks to my collection. I had a gen 3 21 and 19 last year. Earlier this year I traded the 21 for a GP-100 357 Mag and the 19 I got rid of because I was stupid. It was only a matter of time before I would want Glocks again. Last week I bought a Gen 4 G-17, a and Gen 3 G-26. I was unsure whether to get the 22 or 31 next so instead I got the 21 Gen 4 . This is one dynamite gun ! The grip is different than the Gen 3 version both regular and SF modes. It feels like an extension of your own arm, plain and simple. I attached the medium backstrap and it felt even better ! I have somwhat small fingers but deep palms so I like a bit more grip to fill it. I can't wait to shoot this baby!
    The Gen 4 guns are really nice and all the bugs are worked out of the spring systems too. This may well become my favorite carry gun ?
    Next time you go to the gunshop, hold one. I guarantee you'll fall in love with it ! 14 rounds of 45 ACP ammo to boot, power & capacity !

Outlaw Guns and Only Outlaws Will Have Guns !!

The Glock 21s are definitely nice. I had the chance to shoot one at the range early this year and I must admit it is on my radar as a possible purchase down the road now. Congratulations on getting an excellent pistol and enjoy!

Congrats on the all the new Glocks! Love me some Glock!
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

GM
    Glad you like it. Enjoy.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

It's nice when you find something you really like! Enjoy.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I thought I loved my Glock 17 until I bought my Model 21. I started carrying the 21 right after I put my first 100 rounds through it.
    "Only the Sith deal in absolutes."

"My dog is smarter than your honor student."

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Congrats on the additions, I can't wait to get another Glock. I have a compact now and am really curious as to how the standard size guns shoot.

One thing I really like about the Glocks is how you can use several models with the same holster.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I don't think the G21 had spring issues in any Gen. Enjoy regardless.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I have said on may occasions...you'll be back...and you ARE, congrats on the new Glock.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thank you all for the kind words ! I guess I did have a temporary leave of absence for Glocks in general. I thought as many others did, that there is better out there.
    The only guns that come close in my opinion are the XD's and S&W M&P. But a Glock is a Glock. The finish alone makes them worth buying let alone everything else about them that is good. The Gen 4 spring issue was a temporary setback and a boo-boo on Glocks behalf, but they corrected it quickly and now Glocks are better than ever.
    Some will say they are ugly, but I like the way they look. They have an all buisiness look, serious and deadly. Just what you want in a defensive gun ! Don't get me wrong I love 1911's and Hi-Powers but nothing compares to a Glock. Drown it in water, dip it in mud, dirt, sand, freeze it in ice, run it over with a truck and it still works ! Like they say, Perfection !!
    gallardo.g23 likes this.

I agree, Trade my xd 9 tactiacl and a bunch of holsters for a gen-3 glock 23 plus 2 boxes of ammo. even trade. oh, The glock has night sights ..

I'd like to put night sights on my 21 or 17 ! Get the trigger adjusted to 3.5 lbs.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    I have only fired a couple other handguns. But can't beat the "soft" recoil of a G21 with standard pressure ammo. It's my EDC in an IWB and I love it. I have a G19 to, but it stays at home. 13+1 rounds of .45, if that can't get me out of a jam, I've got bigger problems.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Nothing beats cracking open that nice black plastic case only to find one of the finest handguns made inside with spare mags and speedloader to boot.
    Eventhough I know the gun rules, I read every manual from every manufacturer even if I have multiple guns of the same brand. I usually read them twice too.
    It just seems to be part of the ritual, just like cleaning and lubing your new gun after opening the case. I like the cases gun companies give you know. I remember back when you got a gun in a cardboard box ! Even still, there was a certain magic to that too.

I shot my new Gen 4 G21 and it was awsome, I love it as well. I love the feel of it and the smell of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links