Message to Our Veterans on 11/11/11

Message to Our Veterans on 11/11/11

This is a discussion on Message to Our Veterans on 11/11/11 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Forgive me if I'm breaking some forum rules but I posted this in a more general category and I wanted more members to see my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Message to Our Veterans on 11/11/11

Exclamation Message to Our Veterans on 11/11/11

Forgive me if I'm breaking some forum rules but I posted this in a more general category and I wanted more members to see my message!

To our Veterans:

Thank you…..thank you for your service and your sacrifice.
    May God bless our Veterans living and deceased.
    And may God bless the families who have shared so much for our country.....
    joker1 likes this.

Thank you to the veterans, for your service and sacrifice. I value the freedoms that you have fought and died for. I'm grateful. God bless and keep you always.
    joker1 likes this.

tts
    Thank you Veterans for serving our country and keeping us safe. It's because of you that we know what freedom is.
    joker1 likes this.

This is for all that have served : "God Bless the USA" ....

God Bless the USA - YouTube

My ancestors from 6 family lines all came here 100 yrs before the Revolutionary War, believing in freedom, and even wrote about many of the things that became big parts of the Constitution much later. The Revolutionary War, was a long time in the making.
    Several generations have served and fought in about every imaginable way for those freedoms since the 1600's. And, they passed that sentiment on to each and every generation since then within the family. It's important, that we all make sure those that follow us, are 'educated" and continue to carry the banner.

And thank God, there have always been those willing too.
    Words cannot begin to describe where we would be now, if they hadn't.
    joker1 and Rockymonster like this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Amen! God bless you all for your service and sacrifices.
    joker1 likes this.

Thank you all, from every service branch, for your strength and sacrifice for this country of ours. May it never be in vain.
    joker1 likes this.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

You're welcome! Iknow my son who is currently serving as a US Marine, and my second son who has signed up to serve, would echo my heartfelt sentiment. You are welcome, and we are proud to have served.
    TN_Mike, joker1 and Rockymonster like this.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

I'm a Veteren and I send a Thank You to all that served. I find myself in my old age now but everytime I see one of our service members in uniform, I'll walk up and tell them "Thanks for their Service"
    joker1 likes this.
    US Navy Veteren
    Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel
    Taurus 65 357 Mag
    Glock 19 Gen3
    Walther PK 380
    www.guntoters.com

Thank you all as well and you're all welcome, it's quite a honor to be serving our country. God Bless the U.S.A!!
    joker1 likes this.

Words are not enough but since that is all I have to offer at the moment, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you veterans do, have done, and will do...
    McDonaldUSMC likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

To all my fellow vets.Lets take just a moment to remember our friends that didn't make it back.I know I lost some good friends but memories can't be taken away by death.
    Rockymonster and TN_Mike like this.

OD*
    Thank you Veterans for your service and sacrifice to our country.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Went into Turner's on the 11th to check out an 870; well it bit me, and the young guy that started processing my paperwork asked for ID, and out of habit showed my mil ID - he responded by "Thank you for your service". Handed gotten anything like that in a long time. I said thanks, and then showed the "ID" he was really looking for (CA license). But, the nice thing was I didn't have to fill out 50 pages of information either. Thanks to ALL who have served and are serving.

I missed this on Veterans day. As a Navy Vet and combat Vet (Desert Storm in '91) I also say thanks to everyone who has served and is serving.

I lost a few friends while I was in and every Nov 11th I stop to remember them. And I still remember the fist time that someone walked up to me out of the blue and thanked me for serving. I got choked up and I still do today remembering it. Not sure why actually. Maybe because I didn't join for the accolades. I did it because I love this country and our freedoms and I wanted to do my little part to help keep it the best country in the world. I never expected someone to really say "Thank You" to me and when they did, and still do, it really hits me what a special place the USA is.

To all those who say "thank You", I say, you are welcome and really, no thanks is needed, but they are surely appreciated more than you could ever know.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links