VIDEO: Man describes confronting armed robbers, stabbing one, being shot.

This is a discussion on VIDEO: Man describes confronting armed robbers, stabbing one, being shot. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hero who saved lives during Hampton Food Lion robbery tells his story - Page 2 - WTKR I put this in the thread about the ...

Thread: VIDEO: Man describes confronting armed robbers, stabbing one, being shot.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Hero who saved lives during Hampton Food Lion robbery tells his story - Page 2 - WTKR

I put this in the thread about the robbery but thought it deserved it's own thread. Very chilling.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Good job stopping the robbery, to bad he was shot. Took a lot of nerve to step in and act to prevent it. Could have turned out a lot worse !!
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Reminds me of the adage: don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Glad that everyone lived.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    I stabbed him in the back, and then I took the knife and yanked it out of his back real nasty.
    You go Kelvin!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Links