Always Wear Your Eye Protection!

This is a discussion on Always Wear Your Eye Protection! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Harryball I will be the first to warn of the dangers. I wear eye protection for everything now a days. Heed my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Always Wear Your Eye Protection!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    I will be the first to warn of the dangers. I wear eye protection for everything now a days. Heed my words, wear them, you will not be sorry if you do. I lost my left eye about 16 years ago in a fishing accident. My eye was turned inside out and pulled from my head. Not a pleasant event, but an eye catching one LOL.....
    Oh, that's bad....
    I normally wear glasses, but remove them when at the range as I can't focus on the sights with the specs. I prefer clear lenses over tinted. Tried yellow once and it about blinded me.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Oh, that's bad....
    I normally wear glasses, but remove them when at the range as I can't focus on the sights with the specs. I prefer clear lenses over tinted. Tried yellow once and it about blinded me.
    Sometimes in life you have to laugh, otherwise you would just cry and cry and cry and cry.....LOL My father taught me that a long time ago. Life lessons from a father, go figure, and we wonder why society is messed up...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Oh, that's bad....
    That's fine, but put on safety glasses. Five eye surgeries in two years taught me I don't want any more. Take no chances with your eyes or ears.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links