Defensive Carry banner

Introducing my collection

747 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Yankeejib 
#1 ·
Every once in awhile I like to bring out all my handguns just so they can all say "hi". I'd like to take a moment for introductions to the forum.

At 1 o'clock we have the Ruger Alaskan in .44 Magnum.... the one weapon I've ever held that I knew immediately that I needed to have come home with me.

At 3 to 5 o'clock his older brother the Ruger GP100 that I aquired years ago when a guy wanted to buy my broke down Toyota. He didn't have a lot of money but brought this out. I said..."the Gun and $100 and we've got a deal. " He took the deal and the headache that was the truck was gone from my life.

Dead center is the newest to the family.... Walther P22. It has it's history of feeding issues but give it a steady diet of hot loads such as CCI mini mags and it's a great little plinker.

At 7 o'clock is a Taurus 10 round .22...... my wifes favorite to plink with.

At 9 o'clock is my Walther PPK....a favorite carry gun. I LOVE the look and it feeds anything I put through it flawlessly. I generally carry it with a Fobus paddle holster.

And finally at 11 o'clock my "use to be" sometime carry gun, Glock 17. I say "use to be" as we recently outfitted it with an LED light and laser so it's the permanent bedroom gun. Until making use of the rail for the first time we were woefully under prepared for a late night home invasion.

So anyway.....guns...say HI to the forum. :danceban:

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Starting pistol

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are some freaking huge revolvers. If I saw a photo of just the gun I might not think it was so big. But I know the Glock 17 is a big gun. (That is why I went for the Glock 19) But those revolvers are yet even BIGGGER!

#3 ·
Nice collection....

#7 ·
Thank you,Okemo-Vermont. Gotta say, you live in a beautiful place. I hiked Mass to Canada-eh on the Long Trail a few years ago. Flat out amazing gorgeous awesome three week hike. I dig all the CCC huts in the back country that a/0's in every other state would destroy immediately, yet the Green Mountain folks have a deep respect for their resources and it shows. It also has to be the easiest state in the country to hitch hike. Twice when I was hitching to town for vittles, I ended up spending the night at people's houses. Love VT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.