Defensive Carry banner

Looking for gun related refridgerator magnets

621 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Tex32Cal 
#1 ·
I have always enjoyed having a refrigerator with photos or magnets on it. I think it makes it interesting and gives me something to look at. I now own a stainless steel refrigerator so magnets no longer stick to it and the old lady likes the clean look.

So I am thinking of getting some magnets and such for my gun safe. I know most of you may think it is cheesy or corny but I would like it. I do not want to stick stickers on it because I want to be able to remove them easily.
I already have standard magnets to hang photos and such.

I am looking for a good source for magnets online. I am looking for any type of magnet but particularly gun related magnets. I found 1911 Magnets and 1911, 100th Birthday Magnet by 30405060- 538051290 but it seems like they don't have a whole lot of gun related magnets.

#2 ·
You might try Zazzle.com. They have beaucoup gun related tee shirts, coffee mugs, and various other items. I'm not certain that they have fridge magnets, but it is worth a try. You might see a tee that you like.

Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.