Defensive Carry banner

gunsmiths near philadelphia PA

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  rmilchman 
#1 ·
anyone know anyone good? Im moved hear from NC and I can't find a smith at all. i would go to NJ or DE. anywhere within a 1.5 hours ride.

#7 ·
this guy is about 4 hrs. can't go that far. i don't think the job i need done is too difficult , pretty basic.

#5 ·
i need a 26" barrel on a .243 cut down to 21", and I have 2 870 shotguns I want drilled and tapped. I called a few gun shops and none of them recommended anyone. they said no one does it. thats odd because PA has the highest number of hunters in the country.
thanks for the recommendations so far.

#6 ·
i need a 26" barrel on a .243 cut down to 21", and I have 2 870 shotguns I want drilled and tapped. I called a few gun shops and none of them recommended anyone. they said no one does it. thats odd because PA has the highest number of hunters in the country.
thanks for the recommendations so far.

OK, call this guy. Not sure if he's still up and running or not, but it's a good start.

Bob's Gunsmithing
120 Holly Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335-1060
Phone:
(610) 873-2062

Did you call Kings Gun Works in King of Prussia? If not, call them along with Seneca Arms in Green Lane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.