Proud of my wife's answer

This is a discussion on Proud of my wife's answer within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Great answer from your wife. Did she say if the had to call the janitor after she told him? Sounds like he's a little skeeered ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Proud of my wife's answer

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Great answer from your wife. Did she say if the had to call the janitor after she told him? Sounds like he's a little skeeered and may have had a little accident on the floor .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Good witty response, but maybe she should've just said nothing or maybe scold him for generalizing true Americans.
    None of his business.
    If they have an active shooter event in the library, I would prefer that the head of security would expect to see her with a weapon in hand when he runs into her rather than assume she is part of the problem. I think her response was a good one.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    a quick on her feet answer... well spoken
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Great response. I hope that Texas will wise up and start allowing carry on campus soon. I'm well past college age and don't work at one, but I think it's ridiculous that responsible, law-abiding citizens are forced to disarm to get a college education.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    My wife just took the position of director of the library at a university here in Colorado. The head of campus security paid her a visit and they were discussing several topics, including "active shooter". He said since campus carry is legal here in Colorado they worried about someone "cowboying" and that they knew there were 26 faculty and staff with CCWs.

The wife looked him in the eye and said "27".

^^^^Let me guess^^^^^^^^^^^^

After she said that, did he get on his high horse and ske-daddle out of the room.

Must have a chump for "Head of campus security"

Glad the state of Colorado allows carry on school grounds.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    You married well my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links