Gunsmithing school

This is a discussion on Gunsmithing school within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am looking into the American Gunsmithing Institute, do any of you know anything about this online school. I do not plan on working as ...

Thread: Gunsmithing school

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar

Gunsmithing school

I am looking into the American Gunsmithing Institute, do any of you know anything about this online school. I do not plan on working as a gunsmith, I just want to know more and be able to work on my own guns.

Thanks for your help

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    *Thread moved*

Senior Moderator
    They have CD's that you can buy on most rifles or handguns.

They are well worth the money. You can buy the ones you want and have them and if you need them you can refer to them.

There are a lot of tips on there that can really be beneficial to know when putting stuff together or taking them apart and a picture is worth a thousand words.

Good stuff.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Thanks HotGuns

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    I have used AGI's DVD Armorer courses and they are very good. I have a New Haven Arms pump action shotgun that is actually a Mossberg 500. The DVD helped me take it apart for a good detail cleaning. Even better it helped me put it back together. I also have a Colt 1911 that developed an unsafe condition. The DVD helped me replace a bad sear spring and make the gun safe again. The best things I like about the DVD's is that you can get them for specific guns and if you get stuck all you have to do is watch them again and it should be able to get you unstuck.

Links