For All The M&P Fans Out There

For All The M&P Fans Out There

This is a discussion on For All The M&P Fans Out There within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Santa Brought my Son a Brand new M&P 22 for christmas. That is the best investment he could have made.This thing is just like my ...

Thumbs up For All The M&P Fans Out There

Santa Brought my Son a Brand new M&P 22 for christmas. That is the best investment he could have made.This thing is just like my other M&P's. I am gonna save a ton on practicing.The gun points and shoots exactly like its big brothers. and the best part is I can shoot 500 rds for less than $20.If you own and carry an M&P It will be well worth the $360 that Santa paid for this thing in Ammo Alone, not to mention the fun of having your begginer shooter with you while you are target practicing.He Absolutely loves it ,and is very good with it allready, I sure wouldnt want him shooting at me with it. And yes we are being Safe, that is the first and most important thing I have taught him .
    If you havent seen them already ,you should definately check them out. Well worth the money.
    Well You Boys Gonna Pull Them Pistols, Or Whistle Dixie.

I have a M&P9fs and I've been wanting to get the .22 for that very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksport View Post
    Santa Brought my Son a Brand new M&P 22 for christmas. That is the best investment he could have made.This thing is just like my other M&P's. I am gonna save a ton on practicing.The gun points and shoots exactly like its big brothers. and the best part is I can shoot 500 rds for less than $20.If you own and carry an M&P It will be well worth the $360 that Santa paid for this thing in Ammo Alone, not to mention the fun of having your begginer shooter with you while you are target practicing.He Absolutely loves it ,and is very good with it allready, I sure wouldnt want him shooting at me with it. And yes we are being Safe, that is the first and most important thing I have taught him .
    If you havent seen them already ,you should definately check them out. Well worth the money.
    And Pics would make this even more fun. They are always appreciated. I have two M&P's and they are great guns. I agree on the cost savings thing. Besides, 22's are just plain fun as you stated.
    Enjoy!
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

Links