Taking newbies to the range tomorrow night

This is a discussion on Taking newbies to the range tomorrow night within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Including the wife. Have been trying to get her to go for sometime and she has finally agreed. Will let her shoot the Browning Buckmark ...

Thread: Taking newbies to the range tomorrow night

Including the wife.

Have been trying to get her to go for sometime and she has finally agreed. Will let her shoot the Browning Buckmark so she is comfortable. Hoping she enjoys herself.
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
    -Thomas Jefferson-

My Wife and I did that last summer with a couple from church. They enjoyed it and want to go again. This could be the start of something grand.

Make sure you go over all the features of the firearms, the safety issues and all that before sending hot lead downrange. The more they know about safely handling a firearm the better.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Congrats to you and you significant other, quite the benchmark; I'm still working on mine....
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Glad to hear this. Your OP was over a week ago, how did it go?
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    www.handgunworld.com
    Suarez International Instructor

Ear and eye protection for everybody......there's nothing to turn a newbie off as quickly than a blast to the eardrums...unless it's a fleck of steal in the face.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

As much as I like my gf all sexied up shooting a gun, I would reccomend any female shooters steer clear of low cut shirts and flip flops. I can't imagine a hot case going down a girls shirt would be pleasant. Haha. I'm sure you are aware though, but I had to talk my girl out of wearing a low cut shirt to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberUltra View Post
    As much as I like my gf all sexied up shooting a gun, I would reccomend any female shooters steer clear of low cut shirts and flip flops. I can't imagine a hot case going down a girls shirt would be pleasant. Haha. I'm sure you are aware though, but I had to talk my girl out of wearing a low cut shirt to the range.
    But, but, but there will be other people there and we have to look pretty?

Sponsored Links