what do you think?

what do you think?

This is a discussion on what do you think? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; so here is my ? I have a taurus pt 145 mill pro and a rem super mag 12ga 870 and i was wanting to ...

Thread: what do you think?

what do you think?

so here is my ? I have a taurus pt 145 mill pro and a rem super mag 12ga 870 and i was wanting to trade them both for a 1911 compact like a rock island. The pt 145 mill pro is my ccw now and the remington 870 has less then 15 rounds fired it looks lnib so with this in mind do you guys and gals think this is a fair trade? I bought the rem 870 about 1 1/2 years ago to go hunting and i am disabled now and cant hunt so I dont need it anymore. I ccw everyday and was wanting a small 1911 to carry, like I said I am disabled and dont have alot of $ left over at the end of my bills to pay cash for one andwas just woundering if yall thought it a fair trade or not. thanks for your time and opinions
    prepare for the worst;Hope for the best

Good day friend. Just my opinion, keep the shotgun for home defense. I'm partial to the 145 and it is my every day carry weapon. Maybe save up until you can get a good price for your 145 then get the 1911. I just put a Taurus 1911 on lay away. It will only set me back $600 as the local gun store was having an after Christmas sale.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Taurus PT 111 Millenium Pro Duo-Tone, Taurus PT 92 FS Stainless, Taurus PT 145 Millenium Pro Stainless, Taurus PT 1911 AR Stainless, Smith and Wesson 22A

Links