Newbie here, Please advise. Looking to buy a pistol

This is a discussion on Newbie here, Please advise. Looking to buy a pistol within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You have a world of choices within your parameters. You need to need to borrow/rent some you might consider to get an idea of what ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Newbie here, Please advise. Looking to buy a pistol

You have a world of choices within your parameters. You need to need to borrow/rent some you might consider to get an idea of what feels "right" to you. The 9 will be much cheaper for which to buy ammo, if that is a consideration.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

2. Remove Ads

Here are some of my "choices" based on some needs.

Ruger LCR .357 Magnum: Revolver. 5 shot capacity that can shoot .38spl cartridge too. Compact, light frame, easy to conceal, good smooth trigger pull. Cost $500-600 range.

CZ75: Semi auto, 9mm. A nice Czech pistol, friend of mine has one and I like it. Very accurate and dependable. Larger frame similar to Colt .45 type pistols. Cost in the $500 & up range.

Glock G26 : 9mm subcompact. While not a big fan of Glock, this one is a good choice for concealed carry. Larger Glocks such as the G17 & G19 are also good choices.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links