Glock with 47 shots!

This is a discussion on Glock with 47 shots! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I watched a B movie the other day. A detective had a Glock 21. He got into a shoot out with other cops. I counted ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Glock with 47 shots!

Glock with 47 shots!

I watched a B movie the other day. A detective had a Glock 21. He got into a shoot out with other cops.

I counted his shots after 37 shots he pulled the magazine out and looked at it. It was empty. He put it back in the gun racked the slide and kept shooting untill he reached the 47th shot.

Is hollwood that stupid or are the just trying to brainwash people. Sheeshh!

Such stupidity.

2. Remove Ads

You must be new to this game,this is what the Lefty media talks about when they say,"Ultra-High Capacity,Assault Weapon,with human vaporizing uranium tipped ammo Glocks",so,now you know

VIP Member

I would love to have one of those Hollywood type of weapons.

They come with and endless supply of ammo, you shoot a 10 round magazine for at least 2 hours without changing it. Plus, you never ever miss with it either.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Aw heck, you guys must all be infants or sumpin'. Back in the 50's, the Lone Ranger, Wild Bill Hickock and the Cisco Kid could shoot all day from Peacemakers and never reload. The only time I saw the Lone Ranger with a loose round in his hand wasn't to reload but to leave a "silver bullet" behind.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Cut! Reload. Action!
    Guest1 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

How about the movie Sliver? End scene with a Walther PPK. She dumps over 30 rounds from it with no reload. Slide locked back the whole time Us gun folks are probably the only people that notice that stuff. The other 99% of the population just gets to watch a cool scene. Ignorance is bliss!

I am a closet "Closer" fan but a recent episode where the Crip gangbanger is threatening Brenda with a Glock and you distinctly hear the sound of a hammer being cocked back has given me second thoughts.

VIP Member
    No FTE's or FTF's...forget use of cover...they must be documentaries.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Quote Originally Posted by LAFLA View Post
    I am a closet "Closer" fan but a recent episode where the Crip gangbanger is threatening Brenda with a Glock and you distinctly hear the sound of a hammer being cocked back has given me second thoughts.
    Did you also notice...
    The gang banger also pulled out her mag and put the gun and mag in her purse...he never emptied the one in the chamber.

It's a movie and most people wouldn't know.

I can't remember the movie/series, but I remember one of the cops picked up a revolver, opened the cylinder and saw two missing bullets...said, "Looks like he fired two shots."
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links