Gun sights

This is a discussion on Gun sights within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Recently bought a SR9c with contrast sights. Would like to change to nights sights, any suggestions as to what would be good epuipment and not ...

Thread: Gun sights

Gun sights

Recently bought a SR9c with contrast sights. Would like to change to nights sights, any suggestions as to what would be good epuipment and not cost me the farm. Ive looked at Tritium night sights, but have no idea as to quality. Also I know the mags are interchangeable from SR9 to SR9c so sights might be also?

2. Remove Ads

Tru-Glo TFOs??
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

^^^^^^^^^* x10,000
    These sights are bad to the bone. Super bright and mine are green and yellow....I've heard rumors that the tritium tubes fell out of peoples....but I've also heard 2-pac lives with Elvis

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    From the other side.. I bought a set of Meprolight night sights for both a Glock 26 and Springfield XD40. On the Glock I chose green and green. On the Springfield I chose a green front and a orange rear. The Glock looks OK. Certainly not stellar but acceptable. The Springfield is a different story. The front is dim and the orange rear is nearly invisiable unless you are in 99% darkness. For the cost, I am not at all impressed. If I had it to do over I would have chosen somethign different. Much different...
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

You may want to check out the XS Big Dot Express Sights. I have XS sights on all of my long guns and am looking to get a set of these soon for my Glock 19.
    XS Sight Systems - Sights
    Fear the man with one gun. Especially if that gun is a Glock 19.

Quote Originally Posted by RugerMike View Post
    You may want to check out the XS Big Dot Express Sights. I have XS sights on all of my long guns and am looking to get a set of these soon for my Glock 19.
    XS Sight Systems - Sights
    I have the big dots on my G19, I love them! What ever you decide, check with Natchez for pricing. They seem to always have a sale going for sights.

Thanks for the input, checked out the XS Sight Systems like them the best, saving lunch money,

Links