Bought my first firearm!

This is a discussion on Bought my first firearm! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; IT CAME!!!!!!!! They called my mom about ten this morning and told her it had arrived. So after work, I went home grabbed my range ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bought my first firearm!

IT CAME!!!!!!!!

They called my mom about ten this morning and told her it had arrived. So after work, I went home grabbed my range stuff and my ammo (I've been stock piling it in anticipation) and headed to the gun store. I walked in and the lady said "I know what you're here for!" I guess I made an impression. From the gun store I went straight to the shooting range. Fired 250 flawless rounds of FMJ ammo (4 boxes of 115gr and one of 147.)

I also got a box of 147gr Hornady hollow points (not critical defense, not sure of the specific type) and one box of 135gr Federal hydra-shoks for carry. Got a second box of the Hornadys to function test in the gun. Zero problems there as well. I love Sig Sauers!

EDIT: I had five boxes, 250 round, I miss typed and said it was five hundred rounds.
    Last edited by BRTCP88; January 18th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Ron Paul 2012

There are three kinds of Yankees: Yankees, Damn Yankees, and Floridians

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links