Metal folding stock for milled AK47 reciever

Metal folding stock for milled AK47 reciever

This is a discussion on Metal folding stock for milled AK47 reciever within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey guys, i bought a centurion 39 sporter about 3 weeks ago and I'm looking to replace the stock. I like the look of metal ...

Question Metal folding stock for milled AK47 reciever

Hey guys, i bought a centurion 39 sporter about 3 weeks ago and I'm looking to replace the stock. I like the look of metal folding stocks, preferably side folding but I'm having trouble finding them. If any of you know of any folding stocks (provide links if possible) whether its top, side, or under folding, can you help me out please? Thanks
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

any ideas? haha
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

RKM
    I have a Romanian side folding stock on mine. Though they're for stamped receivers. I'm not sure whether or not you can get them to fit a milled or not.

If you have a bit of money to spend, look into ACE stocks. (AKRBMC-FX(L)-FS) Ace Milled AK Internal Stock Set, Side Fold Skeleton Stock

For all common milled receiver, (Including Bulgarian, Arsenal, and Chinese). Modification of receiver is necessary, both upper and lower tangs need to be removed. Includes all parts and hardware to attach stock to your weapon.

--So the bars that attach to the stock have to be removed to attach the hardware for that stock?

Links