Article: "Should I Buy a Gun?" from a Woman's perspective

This is a discussion on Article: "Should I Buy a Gun?" from a Woman's perspective within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Interesting read from a different perspective than most of us on here. I read the comments at the bottom and hope that some of them ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Article: "Should I Buy a Gun?" from a Woman's perspective

Interesting read from a different perspective than most of us on here. I read the comments at the bottom and hope that some of them are not from members on here. Although many were positive, the ones bashing her for her not being entirely comfortable, and needing specialized training, with it are rather off putting. It is sound advice, but the tone to a new gun owner could be perceived quite differently to her and the usual readers of 'Elle' than what we are used to on here. For someone who has come as far as she seems to in relation to owning a gun she should be applauded and encouraged, not bashed. Most fear of guns is ignorance and we will only do our part to overcome that ignorance and dispel the stereotypes of respected gun owners by patience and respect.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links