My morning = 3 of many of my favorite things.

This is a discussion on My morning = 3 of many of my favorite things. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Snow, my Evo and AK's Put the three together and you get one heck of a morning! For anybody who doesn't understand the Evo + ...

Snow, my Evo and AK's

Put the three together and you get one heck of a morning! For anybody who doesn't understand the Evo + snow thing.... well, I'm sorry.

I was the only silly person out this morning. Nothing like having the range to yourself.

Nice! I used to have a Subie WRX.. lots of fun in the snow, and handled really well. I actually thought about hitting the range today too.. Where abouts are you in PA? I am South East..

Harrisburg area. I have a few friends that have or have had both WRX's and STi's :)

So, you fancy yourself a rally driver, eh?

The only thing worse than the fancy rear-wheel drive car drivers who get stuck in the snow (mostly due to having Summer performance tires on their cars) are the 4WD drivers who think they are invincible and get high-centered in the deep stuff...spinning all four wheels instead of just two.

Anyway - hope you had fun, and stay safe out there.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    So, you fancy yourself a rally driver, eh?

The only thing worse than the fancy rear-wheel drive car drivers who get stuck in the snow (mostly due to having Summer performance tires on their cars) are the 4WD drivers who think they are invincible and get high-centered in the deep stuff...spinning all four wheels instead of just two.

Anyway - hope you had fun, and stay safe out there.
    I don't think I could get through anything deeper than a foot without trouble. But 6-7 inches isn't a challenge and I'm not saying that to be cocky :) These cars truly are amazing, of course, I'm using a set of snow tires. The summer tires are in the basement. And rally driver... no. But I have been to racing school :D

It was a lot of fun, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    I was the only silly person out this morning. Nothing like having the range to yourself.
    Isn't it great! My wife and son are shooting right now. My Old English Sheep Dog just hangs out and watches. Photo was taken earlier this week. Snowing again.
    Baasel.jpg

My idea of an EVO and snow

Links