Gander Mountain indoor range call for reviews...

This is a discussion on Gander Mountain indoor range call for reviews... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 When was the last time you were at the NRA Range? It has been redone in the past year. New Floor, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gander Mountain indoor range call for reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    When was the last time you were at the NRA Range? It has been redone in the past year. New Floor, New Baffles, New Target carriers, I also believe new air handler, the target carriers at the NRA Range are one of kind, as in the the first range to get them.
    What brand is their target carrier? Features it has?

I just saw some pretty high end stuff at SHOT show last week. Mancom is not cheap but they have a cool LED lit wireless target retrieval system that is not yet available but will be this summer.

Range Development Services, LLC

2. Remove Ads

Bandrich, I tried to send you a pm but nothing indicates that you received it.

Establishing indoor ranges in the U.S. is what we do. Action Target, Meggitt and the other range manufacturers refer business to us when they get inquiries like yours...folks who need assistance getting from concept to cash register. We provide and coordinate the solutions involved in range construction... planning, design, permitting & zoning, budgeting, and construction administration (and more).

Our approach facilitated the following on The Range at Lake Norman:

1) two dozen $10,000 equity memberships were sold prior to grand opening in October last year, and another 10 during the first month of business (in my 16+ years in commercial real estate I've never been involved in a project where the owners cash equity was returned anywhere near that quickly),

2) we can recommend some tricks of the commercial real estate trade that are not being used by range owners anywhere that we are aware of. You'll have the opportunity to save considerably if the gun range and store are set-up right, and lastly

3) our newly constructed building was completed in less than 7 1/2 months.

One good way of looking at it is to say that you are the composer and Range Development Services is the conductor / mistro. Our job is to make sure that everyone does their job so that your vision becomes reality!

Contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

Thanks,

Stuart
    704.951.SHOT

Range Development Services, LLC

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeDS View Post
    What brand is their target carrier? Features it has?

I just saw some pretty high end stuff at SHOT show last week. Mancom is not cheap but they have a cool LED lit wireless target retrieval system that is not yet available but will be this summer.
    pistol-training.com » Blog Archive » The New NRA Range you kind find it here
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

I had two friends take their Wisconsin required CC training at Gander Mountain this past weekend. The course was 6 hours and had live fire on their indoor range.
    Wisconsin only requires 4 hours and no live fire. The cost of the training was 99.00 the average of a 4 hour no firing course around here is 80-125.
    Both felt that the required Information was covered well and question answered. They got a good size book on CC and nice Gander mountain folder as part of the deal. They really enjoyed the live fire and felt the instructors knew what they were doing.
    Both said they would be using the range again.
    From what I saw they got their moneys worth out of it.

I'm actually one of the instructors at the Madison location so if you have any questions let me know. I'd be happy to answer. Thank you for all the kind words.

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar

Talking

bandrich,
    I can assist with taking the concept of a high end indoor shooting range from the planning stage to reality. Contact me if you have interest in discussing further.
    I am interesteed, My friend and I have been talking about this for a few months since we found out the only good gun store in town is closing down (owner is 78 and retirening after 29 years of selling guns)
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Gander Mountain in Deforest(MADISON) .
    The indoor range they have allows them to offer an excellent permit class . The 6 hour class requires you shoot on the range. Because they want to get you in the range the price for the 6 hour class is cheap compared to many 4 hour ones with no live fire. 99 dollars for a good CC course hard to beat.
    The range is great heck this is all new stuff ,seems to be well run. The Deforest store is busy and the cost is a bit higher than many older indoor ranges in Milwaukee.
    I have all the room in the world to shoot at home, however I could see going there a few times in winter. I did notice that if you buy ammo there you need to beware some of it is over priced .
    The range is great I have recommend the 6 hour class to many and will continue to do so. It is in our best interest to support places like Gander and encourage others to try range shooting.

VIP Member
    Bandrich, I tried to send you a pm but nothing indicates that you received it.

Establishing indoor ranges in the U.S. is what we do. Action Target, Meggitt and the other range manufacturers refer business to us when they get inquiries like yours...folks who need assistance getting from concept to cash register. We provide and coordinate the solutions involved in range construction... planning, design, permitting & zoning, budgeting, and construction administration (and more).

Our approach facilitated the following on The Range at Lake Norman:

1) two dozen $10,000 equity memberships were sold prior to grand opening in October last year, and another 10 during the first month of business (in my 16+ years in commercial real estate I've never been involved in a project where the owners cash equity was returned anywhere near that quickly),

2) we can recommend some tricks of the commercial real estate trade that are not being used by range owners anywhere that we are aware of. You'll have the opportunity to save considerably if the gun range and store are set-up right, and lastly

3) our newly constructed building was completed in less than 7 1/2 months.

One good way of looking at it is to say that you are the composer and Range Development Services is the conductor / mistro. Our job is to make sure that everyone does their job so that your vision becomes reality!

Contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

Thanks,

Stuart
    704.951.SHOT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When I win the powerball, I know who I will call.
    bandrich and W9HDG like this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links