S&W Customer Service - Page 2

S&W Customer Service

This is a discussion on S&W Customer Service within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by NH_OPERATOR I just had to call them on friday about the pair of M&P9cs I bought. (One for me and one for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: S&W Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by NH_OPERATOR View Post
    I just had to call them on friday about the pair of M&P9cs I bought. (One for me and one for my mother as an X-Mas gift.) Basically the front sights on both guns have some major issues. On mine the front sight drifted about a centimeter to the left after around 300 rounds through, and the white dot came out of the other one at about 100 rounds, and had already started to drift left. The Customer Service Rep offered to send me new ones that I could have installed, but I declined on the premise of 'I shouldent have to spend more money on these guns, I just bought them.' He agreed and is sending me shipping lables that should arrive today. Additionally I asked where I could obtain more pinky extensions for the spare mags, and he shipped two of them to me, free of charge. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.
    A quick FYI for all;You can ask them to email the shipping labels. This saves a bunch of time.I think you can get you local ups driver to then pick up the boxes to avoid going to the local UPS depot.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fish View Post
    A quick FYI for all;You can ask them to email the shipping labels. This saves a bunch of time.I think you can get you local ups driver to then pick up the boxes to avoid going to the local UPS depot.
    I wish I had known this, thats a huge help. Do you happen to know the laws regarding shippnig firearms? I asked the S&W rep about it and he said just stick it in the boxes and off they go, but I know I once had to mail just the slide of my XDm in for service, and the UPS store nearest my house said they were not allowed to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by NH_OPERATOR View Post
    I wish I had known this, thats a huge help. Do you happen to know the laws regarding shippnig firearms? I asked the S&W rep about it and he said just stick it in the boxes and off they go, but I know I once had to mail just the slide of my XDm in for service, and the UPS store nearest my house said they were not allowed to take it.
    Complete handguns can't be sent by mail unless you are a Licensed Dealer.
    You have to use UPS or fedex. The info you got at the UPS store was wrong Their staffs often don't know the rules..you can send the slide by UPS or mail since it has no S/N. You can't use a UPS store to ship a complete gun. (This is a corporate policy.) However once the label is on the box they don't know what's in it and they always accept pre-paid packages. The label usually reads just S.& W. then the address.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

VIP Member
    That is S&W. I have always had good results with their repairs, unless it is a Walther going to ME.
    Tzadik likes this.

S&W customer service is Good to Go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links