Weapon light for CZ P-01

This is a discussion on Weapon light for CZ P-01 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am wanting to get a rail mounted light for my CZ-P01. I live alone so I am not worried about using the light for ...

Thread: Weapon light for CZ P-01

Weapon light for CZ P-01

I am wanting to get a rail mounted light for my CZ-P01. I live alone so I am not worried about using the light for searching the house. I am looking at the Streamlight TLR 1 or TLR 3 but I am not sure which one will fit the gun best. Also if you have any other suggestions for a light that I should look into please let me know.

2. Remove Ads

This is a Glock light, I know, I know, but it works fine.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bwaltman View Post
    I am wanting to get a rail mounted light for my CZ-P01. I live alone so I am not worried about using the light for searching the house. I am looking at the Streamlight TLR 1 or TLR 3 but I am not sure which one will fit the gun best. Also if you have any other suggestions for a light that I should look into please let me know.
    The TLR-3's are much smaller than the TLR-1's. I use a TLR-3 on both my M&P (carried daily, w/light) and my AR. Never had any issues with them working. They do take a different battery (CR-2 rather than the more more common 123) than the TLR-1's though. It's not as easy to find but that isn't a huge consideration since they are available. The TLR-3 isn't particularly bright but it's lightweight and works great for use around the house.

David

I use the tlr-1s,for on and off-duty carry,they are rugged,and bright,and strobe.they also come with diffrent adapters to help them fit a variety of pistols.and at @100.00,a lot cheaper than some others.

Links