Discounted NRA memberships available

This is a discussion on Discounted NRA memberships available within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; With the political future what it is (again), I think its time for everyone to help to ensure our gun rights. Whether you like them ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Discounted NRA memberships available

Discounted NRA memberships available

With the political future what it is (again), I think its time for everyone to help to ensure our gun rights. Whether you like them or not, the NRA is the 800 pound gorilla in DC.

As a recruiter, I can offer special discounted memberships for a limited time that are not available online (aside from the 1 yr.). They can only be offered through a recruiter via the NRA membership applications that I have. Its a bit of work, but I'd like to offer them here. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address. I'll mail you the application form and then you can mail it back to me.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
    Three years - $70 instead of $85
    Five years - $100 instead of $125
    Life - $750 instead of $1000

You can also do the easy pay life membership which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm here and I'll drop the app in the mail to you.

2. Remove Ads

Ok, I am already a member, BUT, anyone who owns a gun, knows someone with a gun,wants a gun, has ever seen a gun, should take the opportunity to join. I know a lot of people don't like everything the NRA does, but they are OUR main voice in Washington. My father in law wouldn't join because they were too liberal. Sorry to tell ya'll but Reagan is'nt president anymore and even if my choice of party occupy's the WhiteHouse we still need the NRA. Plus you get a great magazine (National Rifleman, my choice) and other benefits. Join today!!! Less than a box of ammo and the benefit is beyond value. Besides all that what other group can you join that has been around since the beginning of our great country. The only thing is that the TV show is lame at times,but I still usually learn something. PLEASE JOIN!! Ted Nugent or Tom Selleck can't be wrong. That part is LOL, but please join!!!!!
    Stubborn and scgunlover1 like this.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by denver View Post
    Ok, I am already a member, BUT, anyone who owns a gun, knows someone with a gun,wants a gun, has ever seen a gun, should take the opportunity to join. I know a lot of people don't like everything the NRA does, but they are OUR main voice in Washington. My father in law wouldn't join because they were too liberal. Sorry to tell ya'll but Reagan is'nt president anymore and even if my choice of party occupy's the WhiteHouse we still need the NRA. Plus you get a great magazine (National Rifleman, my choice) and other benefits. Join today!!! Less than a box of ammo and the benefit is beyond value. Besides all that what other group can you join that has been around since the beginning of our great country. The only thing is that the TV show is lame at times,but I still usually learn something. PLEASE JOIN!! Ted Nugent or Tom Selleck can't be wrong. That part is LOL, but please join!!!!!
    Thank you, denver. I couldn't agree more!

VIP Member

^^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am a member as well.
    I agree that anyone who owns, uses a firearm legally, should belong
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Endowment member. If you own a firearm you should be a member.
    No organization will please it's members 100% of the time, especially when the issues are guns and our freedoms.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Well stated. The NRA is certainly agressive and respected. Some other groups while agressive also become a bit vicious in their statements and does no one any good at all.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Still offering these for anyone interested.....pm me

Quote Originally Posted by NRAInstrctor View Post
    Still offering these for anyone interested.....pm me
    PM sent.. thanks.

Thanks for offering this!
    I'm already a Life Member. I want to encourage everyone to get someone to join the NRA, seems as time goes by we're going to need the strength in numbers and political clout that the NRA provides.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I joined again last month with the $25.00 offer.

VIP Member
    Tripped for life for $600 last week based on an e-mail from the NRA directly.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Thanks for offering this!
    I'm already a Life Member. I want to encourage everyone to get someone to join the NRA, seems as time goes by we're going to need the strength in numbers and political clout that the NRA provides.
    My pleasure! Thank you!

Bump....still offering these - just pm me.

I am still offering these discounts! Pm me for details.

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    I was a member for a year, and the only reason I didn't renew was the amount of junk mail I received. I swear it had to have cost more than my membership fee to print and mail that much junk over the course of a year. If I was to ever reconsider I'd have to be assured I wouldn't receive anything in the mail besides a new membership card and whatever magazine they want to send. Everything else they can tell me by e-mail or their website.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links