Statistics....always worth posting...

This is a discussion on Statistics....always worth posting... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm sure many have seen these before but there is strength in numbers...our numbers (supporters) and knowledge of the numbers (stats) - Blog Post SHOT ...

I'm sure many have seen these before but there is strength in numbers...our numbers (supporters) and knowledge of the numbers (stats) - Blog Post

SHOT Show stats video about change in gun sales 1 year increase 14%, 5 year 33.5% improvement and 10 year 54%...also good to know!

Please post your thoughts and and links if you know of a site that's a good resource along these lines...making the case for guns and less gun control.

Range Development Services, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by RangeDS View Post
    I'm sure many have seen these before but there is strength in numbers...our numbers (supporters) and knowledge of the numbers (stats) - Blog Post

SHOT Show stats video about change in gun sales 1 year increase 14%, 5 year 33.5% improvement and 10 year 54%...also good to know!

Please post your thoughts and and links if you know of a site that's a good resource along these lines...making the case for guns and less gun control.
    After a long period of not buying anything and seldom taking any I had out The last three years I have made up for lost time.
    And so have many others I know.

Links