Used value on Gen2 G22

Used value on Gen2 G22

This is a discussion on Used value on Gen2 G22 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ok so my father is Chief of police and I have set him up with a new local guy to trade in his decommissioned duty ...

Thread: Used value on Gen2 G22

Used value on Gen2 G22

Ok so my father is Chief of police and I have set him up with a new local guy to trade in his decommissioned duty weapons to. These guns have maybe 500 rounds through them. Some more some less very lightly used. I can't buy them directly off the department as they need paperwork from an actual dealer. Either way I will be using my dealer as a go between guy to purchase one of these used G22's. I was just wondering what kinda price you guys would pay for a good condition non abused gen 2 G22 with 2 mags. I already have a rough idea of what I'm going to pay but trying to see how it compares to your opinions.

Thanks!

VIP Member
    Do they have pre-ban mags with them? How many? JK.

I would figure $375 or so for 2 gen G22s assuming 2 mags.
    Last edited by ksholder; February 6th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Not sure. I need to go to the PD and have dad pull em out for me. I'm sure he'll toss in a few mags over what they normally come with but my price will be quite a bit lower than that. When it happens Titus Firearms LLC in Elkhart IN will have them.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Why is he getting rid of them.?
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

The LE trade ins around here at LGS / gen 3 / with 3 mags. ...at $325 some really decent looking guns.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

He has a full set of Gen 4's for his guys. Didn't trade in the old weapons. Doesn't need them sitting around the department so is going to sell them to put money towards some new shotguns I think.

350 to 375 a friend of mine payed 300 for a Gen 2 17 it looks broke in but shoots fine

Sponsored Links