H&K PSP7 Hard Chrome

H&K PSP7 Hard Chrome

This is a discussion on H&K PSP7 Hard Chrome within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; saw a young man ( most from my tired old eyes are young...) accepting a transfer at my LGS Saturday. it was a H&K PSP7 ...

Thread: H&K PSP7 Hard Chrome

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar

H&K PSP7 Hard Chrome

saw a young man ( most from my tired old eyes are young...) accepting a transfer at my LGS Saturday.

it was a H&K PSP7 hard chrome brushed. factory refurbished and looked very nice. we spoke and he offered it for me to handled --
    its action felt smoother overall than my friends gun which is a joy to handle. imagine, a striker fired with a good trigger and 2nd strike capability.

so this morning i placed an order ( with an extra chrome mag--its my b.day soon so im living big).
    my FFL will bring it in for me $20. the 'H' gets $75 and others are all $50.

may treat self to Nills grips, though $180 shipped is steep; that is some darn pretty wood.
    help me here please---looking for a nice OWB leather holster--mag holder optional.

cost was right -- about the same as a crown with a lot less pain.

i reload for my friends P7 with Missouri hard lead ( Hi Brad)
    the round i load leaves no lead. its a combination of the right hardness, bullet resistance in the bbl and lube and a
    powder that boosts and accelerates just proper. *do not try this at home*
    this formula, 2nd only to Coka-Cola, is guarded

Gordon just called me to say the truck pick up my package...an gave me a tracjing #
    ---thats fast work!! he has 2 left
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

I know it isn't a OWB holster, but I use a stronghold phoenix holster for my P7 PSP. The wait was only a few days, and the holster is amazing. I believe the company makes an OWB holster for the PSP.

The P7 is an amazing firearm. Congratulations on your purchase!

Sponsored Links