NRA: our gun rights coming to an end?

This is a discussion on NRA: our gun rights coming to an end? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Wheelspinner If you have not read Agenda 21 you may want to. It will no doubt take care of property rights and ...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: NRA: our gun rights coming to an end?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelspinner View Post
    If you have not read Agenda 21 you may want to. It will no doubt take care of property rights and that will include guns. You may look funny rolling your gun safe around in a wheelbarrow. Read it....understand it and know where we are in today's society. The UN can and will take care of your right to own anything. Our "Muslim" in chief will have nothing to do with any of it. He is too weak to take that task alone.

Blood will run in the streets and it will not be from knife wounds.
    What UN troops are going to enforce these UN laws? Where are they going to get the funding?

You should purchase that Reynolds stock I was talking about, because what you speak of has no factual basis.
    Pistology likes this.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelspinner View Post
    If you have not read Agenda 21 you may want to. It will no doubt take care of property rights and that will include guns. You may look funny rolling your gun safe around in a wheelbarrow. Read it....understand it and know where we are in today's society. The UN can and will take care of your right to own anything. Our "Muslim" in chief will have nothing to do with any of it. He is too weak to take that task alone.

Blood will run in the streets and it will not be from knife wounds.
    Im all for a good conversation about things, but even my tin foil hat just popped of my head after reading the above post......
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    There is one more sad thing to point out is there are many out there that are not reg. to vote they think that some one else will take care of things. They feel that it will work out and they do not need to vote

The article fails to recognize that Obama already began his attack on gun ownership rights. The reality is, we will have another four years of attacks on those rights if he wins another election. There is nothing new or grandiose about that fact. Not if you have been paying attention for the last two years.

The
    I keep reading statements like this, Please show me where he has done this as Pres. What "rights" have you been denied since he took office.

I must be missing something.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    I keep reading statements like this, Please show me where he has done this as Pres. What "rights" have you been denied since he took office.

Well, all of his attempts have been stopped. Thus the word attempt, not successful passage of anything. People have been diligent, thus the keeping of rights.

The one thing that is still being sued over is the BATFE gathering more data in four states via their policy. The policy appears to violate a congressional order in place to prevent the extraneous data collection that could become a registry.

All that can come from my boggled mind on this subject. Is NO good. This I a disgrace to us. Among other things. This would cause chaos and innocent CC to be adjuring problems. He needs to go. The 2A was put in place many years ago. We have fed background checks. And law abiding citizens. And has been that way for many years. And this obomination thinks twice on irrepressible history.

Quote Originally Posted by msb45 View Post
    So no one feels the constitution is under attack. But pay attention and vote. Stop wearing tin foil...

You're 1 Supreme Court nomination from losing it all. Our precious senate is left of center. We're nearing the end of rule of law, doublespeak is the rule of the day. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. No budget in years to account to the people.

Lincoln suspended habeous corpus and jailed people without recourse. Current POTUS has even more power under the latest legislation, oh yea he isn't Lincoln. Who would confiscate guns? California Highway Patrol went door to door in New Orleans to confiscate guns. How many really were returned? Who paid any compensation? Occupy wall street and union thugs are the brown shirts.

German people laughing in 1932 weren't laughing in 1945. Your rights today are a slim remnant of even a hundred years ago. Laugh at me all you like, if I'm wrong great, if not God help us all. First checkpoint will be November-January transition of power. Today the constitution is the equivalent of Chamberlin's peace in our time agreement.
    My head is not in the sand on the attacks on many of our rights. But we need to focus on protecting it from within. Because you cannot legally attack it from outside, regardless of what the UN thinks. If we get solid representation in DC, the UN can pound sand on anything they want.

But getting solid representation is getting more and more difficult. But we need to pay attention to local, state, and national reps. If we can't get good folks started on the local level, we will not have folks available to move up the chain.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    Wonder how many people were arrested because of bad info from the NRA?
    Dont blame the NRA for bad information, its OUR (CCW/H) responsibility to check the laws. Trust but verify.

Quote Originally Posted by ks kid View Post
    Dont blame the NRA for bad information, its OUR (CCW/H) responsibility to check the laws. Trust but verify.
    Well, obviously not. Seems like lots of folks on this site think it is too hard or too much of a bother for those traveling to NYC to look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Well, obviously not. Seems like lots of folks on this site think it is too hard or too much of a bother for those traveling to NYC to look them up.
    Has nothing to do with the site, but is an indicator of the ill's of our country.

So your are saying that after the Supreme Court ruled on the 2nd. And Obama stood up on National TV and said "I will fix that when I appoint one more Justice to the court" He was just reading the wrong screen? His words not mine. He has stated many time the 2nd does not apply to individual citizens both before and after landing in the white house.
    And made it clear he will only appoint Judges that agree.

We have had some good gun legislation go through. Mainly from wrangling in the legislature and adding it to legislation that Obama really wanted. But his past thoughts on guns and CC are quite clear. When you start your career with ideas like this, don't expect me to believe you when you say you've changed. This short clip is rather problematic for me personally.

NPR Chicago - Obama on Concealed Weapons Permits - YouTube
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    I do believe he has intentions to put more restriction on gun ownership, but to ban guns altogether? Good luck. Sounds like the NRA wants money
    Yep, I used to proudly send them my check each year. Sadly, not anymore.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Farronwolf and harryball have not read Agenda 21 before attacking..............denial is contagious.

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    this is typical BS...and one of the reasons I dislike the NRA.,,,,,they say this every time,every election .....and gun sales skyrocket.......
    Propaganda to get kick backs

Links