If you want it, get it now. - Page 2

If you want it, get it now.

This is a discussion on If you want it, get it now. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; As long as some assault ban don't happen I'm good...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: If you want it, get it now.

As long as some assault ban don't happen I'm good

Well the last 2 gun shows I went to were definitely thin on guns..and ammo.
    Current collection: Too many according to the wife...

Gun and ammo manufacts must love obama. He gets elected, they say the sky is falling. Everyone rushes out to buy, demand goes up. Prices go up. Profits go up. Of course, nothing has happened but Keller gets decided in 2A's favor. So things are actually better right now.

And with the troops coming home, guess less guns and ammo is going to be purchased from the manufacturers, better pump up the demand. Better say the sky is falling again, if obama wins, things are going to be bad. get your stuff now while you can...

Oh wait, isn't that what the NRA pres just said? Could any of his $1M salary per year be related to how well these companies do?

Administrator
    Actually prices are increasing regardless of panic buying & also because the U.S. dollar is increasing worth less.

And if the O Man gets a second term them the panic buying will (for sure) be justified.
    Because............not only has he already proved a willingness to bypass congress but, he is just not an anti-gun prez.
    He is known as one of the most anti-gun human beings that people who actually know him have ever met.
    I have no intention of elaborating on this post but, my advice to members should he win a second term would be to hurry up and buy.
    That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me.

What makes my advice worth anything? Gee...wasn't I the guy "way back when" on CombatCarry that told members to buy physical Gold when it was $400. something per OZ.
    Golly Gosh if you woulda done that back then - you could be selling ounces right now on Ebay at a profit of a Thousand+ $ per OZ.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I got you beat on that one. Last time I spent 10K on gold it was 218 bucks an OZ.

But like you..
    What do I know? According to some, I'm just a "panic monger",never mind that fact that the last several suppliers I hit were already out of what I wanted.

QKShooter and Rock and Glock like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

All I know is we need to vote Obama and his cronies out of there in November. In the meantime, buy what you can afford to.

I have to say, to see so many well-respected veteran members stoke this fire is disappointing (and in such an overtly political manner at that).

As for me, if things go as I'd like them to I'll be adding to the collection this year, but more so because I just want to add a few things as opposed to any sort of political climate panic.

Senior Moderator
    I have to say, to see so many well-respected veteran members stoke this fire is disappointing (and in such an overtly political manner at that).
    I dont think anyone is "stoking" the fire.
    Some of us are making observations and they lead to one conclusion, a conclusion that some are not capable of seeing.

As for the politics, it is what it is.
    bandrich likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

insider trading talk

No
    , that's what Congress does.
    mr.stuart and jem102 like this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Thumbs up

Got plenty of Brass,Primers,Bullets & Powder ; ) Rock The Vote or
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

RKM
    I was at Basspro, wandering around today. Pciked up a mag for my 10/22. Walking over to the handgun counter just to look. It was tough. They were taking numbers. The glass case was 50% empty (Does that make me a pessimist?). Most of the Glocks were gone. A lot of pocket guns... GONE! J-frames... people have been eating them UP!

I'm glad I've done the majority of my shopping in the past few years.

Living in Alaska in the 1980's...gold in 1985-86 was around $325/oz...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Nothing is going to happen to our guns and ammo......
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Administrator
    Actually we frown on general political talk unless it is directly firearm related (as this is) but, it is a fact that this prez is extremely anti gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMia View Post

As for me, if things go as I'd like them to I'll be adding to the collection this year, but more so because I just want to add a few things as opposed to any sort of political climate panic.
    C hawk Glock, paching and jem102 like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I dont think anyone is "stoking" the fire.
    Some of us are making observations and they lead to one conclusion, a conclusion that some are not capable of seeing.

As for the politics, it is what it is.
    Trust me, I get paid to see all sides of issues for a living, I'm more than "capable" of seeing conclusions. I just don't necessarily agree with all of them, that's all. Just making observations.

Truth be told, I think the real factors that lead to the issues many of us are concerned about stem from factors much broader than a particular individual or party's personal agenda (alleged or otherwise) on said issues. Prices and availability have vacillated up and down and gun restrictions have been passed and debated, under the watches of both the left and the right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links