If you want it, get it now. - Page 4

If you want it, get it now.

This is a discussion on If you want it, get it now. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by QKShooter Actually prices are increasing regardless of panic buying & also because the U.S. dollar is increasing worth less. And if the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: If you want it, get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Actually prices are increasing regardless of panic buying & also because the U.S. dollar is increasing worth less.

And if the O Man gets a second term them the panic buying will (for sure) be justified.
    Because............not only has he already proved a willingness to bypass congress but, he is just not an anti-gun prez.
    He is known as one of the most anti-gun human beings that people who actually know him have ever met.
    I have no intention of elaborating on this post but, my advice to members should he win a second term would be to hurry up and buy.
    That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me.

What makes my advice worth anything? Gee...wasn't I the guy "way back when" on CombatCarry that told members to buy physical Gold when it was $400. something per OZ.
    Golly Gosh if you woulda done that back then - you could be selling ounces right now on Ebay at a profit of a Thousand+ $ per OZ.
    He is known as one of the most anti-gun human beings that people who actually know him have ever met.
    I have no intention of elaborating on this post but, my advice to members should he win a second term would be to hurry up and buy.

You are correct. Lots of people will find out after it is too late.

I was a boy Scout and learned to be prepared. I am and no longer panic over the doom and gloom. Several gun shops around here have closed and looks like sales have just peaked. I also don't think that Mr. Obama will not be re-elected but if he is the world will not end.
    Laus Deo

Those who are willing to trade freedom for security will have neither.
    You alone are responsible for your defense.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Frankly I am not going to get all involved and emotional over this one way or the other. Firearms ownership is growing every day. The more people who own firearms is more people out there willing take a stand. The more people taking a stand for their rights is a darn good thing. The absolute worst thing firearms owners can do is to, like the last election, start hording. The best thing to do now, or at the very least what I am going to do, is watch candidates closely, support the NRA, keep a cool head and try to educate and encourage my friends to do the same. Remember if you have a CCDW license (thats what KY calls it) you are a pretty clean individual and that in istelf carries a lot of wight in todays society.

Regards
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links