i want a rifle!!!!! - Page 2

i want a rifle!!!!!

This is a discussion on i want a rifle!!!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by suntzu I have a Mosin and love it for different reasons. But I wouldn't call it a 600 yd + rifle But ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: i want a rifle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I have a Mosin and love it for different reasons. But I wouldn't call it a 600 yd + rifle
    But the rear sight is adjustable to over 1.5 miles......

I'm already planning my next buy after the AR build I plan on doing over the summer. I'm leaning towards a Savage 10 in .308. Not sure which one exactly, but there are tons of options with all of the configurations they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    But the rear sight is adjustable to over 1.5 miles......

I'm already planning my next buy after the AR build I plan on doing over the summer. I'm leaning towards a Savage 10 in .308. Not sure which one exactly, but there are tons of options with all of the configurations they offer.
    Ha ha. I have the 10FP. Rem guys will always say rem. I have a 700, son has one and I have a 10FP. Wife has a Howa. Can't go wrong with any of them. Rem does have more options but Savage is introducing more. I like the accu trigger and the balance of the rifle. Good luck with your choice.
    After the All Star dunk competition (we recorded it) think I wll take my Mosin out just for fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links