It was love at first shot

This is a discussion on It was love at first shot within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not particularly my taste, but you're the one who has to like it...congrats on the new purchase! I'm glad that not everyone understands/wants a Glock...just ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was love at first shot

Not particularly my taste, but you're the one who has to like it...congrats on the new purchase!

I'm glad that not everyone understands/wants a Glock...just think how expensive and hard to get they could become it that were the case?
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; February 26th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    great value for the money. and ya, get the 16 round mags. no need to hobble yourself.

mine is the SW40VE serves as a house gun and IDPA when the sceaniero supports it. the fact that the trigger is less than target quality is, well--
    it ain't a target gun, its for self defense and in that roll it serves well. perhaps i got lucky, but with hand loads mine is 2" 25 yards.
    unusually good in part cause i did some 'fitting'. but if it had not started off good, it would not have got even better.

its a glock with a 1911 grip angle. perfect for me as the glock grip is my gripe.

enjoy.
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

VIP Member
    The way to fix that trigger is to just shoot your Keltec first and then any trigger feels great. ; )
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

The trigger on my PF9 is long but smooth and easy, great gun. I use 124 +P or 147 for CC. My Sigma's loaded with 124 +Ps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links