Buying online?

This is a discussion on Buying online? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; All of those sites are great for getting a feel for prices, but I've had a lot of luck going into my local gun shop ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying online?

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    All of those sites are great for getting a feel for prices, but I've had a lot of luck going into my local gun shop and asking them what they can get one for. They're usually very willing to cut a deal.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

2. Remove Ads

Buds price includes free shipping and no sales tax out of state. I've bought just a "few" guns from them.....and they have internet layaway....my financial downfall.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I like Bud's because they keep preferred FFL dealers information on-hand. You just pick the dealer near you from their website and Buds ships it right out. Cuts out the time to contact a FFL and have them send their info to the seller.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

I have purchased from Bud's, free shipping, no sales tax and they have the preferred FFl dealer list, all mentioned above.
    I feel you can not go wrong with Bud's.

Quote Originally Posted by wormy View Post
    I like Bud's because they keep preferred FFL dealers information on-hand. You just pick the dealer near you from their website and Buds ships it right out. Cuts out the time to contact a FFL and have them send their info to the seller.
    I was going to purchase through them until I went on CDNN. And their FFL dealer listed someone and I called them and asked if they do transfers and they said yes. So, after I switched to CDNN, I told them I was going through this one and he took down their information and said he'd have to call them because it looked like their license was expired. I get a call back an hour later saying that person had no idea what an FFL was or what they were talking about? Very weird. But I got it worked out to go to somewher legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Porp View Post
    So what did you get?!?!?! And don't forget the pictures when it arrives!
    It was between a Walther PK380 and a Taurus Millennium Pro PT138. They were sold out of the Walther (which I will probably still get one day.) So, I went with the Taurus. And I know the majority of people on here said not to buy a Taurus, but a few people told me that their quality has become a lot better than what it use to be. I guess we'll see when it comes in on Monday =]

Quote Originally Posted by wormy View Post
    Absolutely

I've used Buds and had a great experience! I will use them again. CDNN has some great prices and although I've bought other products from them I haven't bought a gun there, yet!
    Question Everything!

Anyone having luck with guns being instock on grabagun.com ?

RIA 1911's on there are some of the best around, but out.

about 80% of my job is selling online....gunbroker primarily. You can have good experiences, if you watch feedback and are communicative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links