Buying online?

This is a discussion on Buying online? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I live in a rural Montana. We have one dealer here but they don't have a variety of selection. I was wondering if anyone has ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying online?

Buying online?

I live in a rural Montana. We have one dealer here but they don't have a variety of selection. I was wondering if anyone has ever bought a gun online and what websites to use or stay away from.
    I found one that said it would ship to my house, so I knew that wasn't a good place to buy from.
    Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

hbc
    Gunbroker.com is a good starting point for online gun auctions. Regarding online stores, Bud's Gun Shop is highly regarded by many.
    Britales likes this.

I usually use Gunbroker.com and gunsamerica. I find most of the other sites are higher priced.

I've used Bud's and J&G many times. Good service with both of them.

I have used grabagun.com hyattguns.com shop and gunbroker. just know that most places online have "cash" prices so you have to pay with money order or some type of check. You can use debit or cc but will be charged an additonal 3% usually. Grabagun and hyattguns.com are not like that but gunbroker def is. all 3 good experiences in my book!

Awesome! Thanks! I was looking at Buds Gun Shop last night.

My favorite is CDNN Investments they are out of Texas. I have spent many thousands of dollars with them and always been happy. Their shipping rates are resonable and their selection is amazing. They can even tell you if they have any dealers close by. Your issue is going to be finding a dealer close by that will do transfers. Check Gunbroker.com for a good list of dealers in your area.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Check with CDNN. I've bought 4 pistols (2-CZ-82s, S&W 4566, S&W 6906) from them at good prices, and all have been in better than expected conditions. Two day shipping to my local FFL.

Buy Gun Accessories, Hi-Capacity Mags, Scopes, Gun Parts & More at CDNN Sports, Inc.

You'll probably have to download their catalog, but it has some good deals. Never had any issues whatsoever with them.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Gallery of Guns, bought 2 and several friends have done same they have lifetime guarante on everything they sell

I'm in the same boat, I was going to order from buds but a quick google search yeilded some nasty reviews on them.

I'm suprised to hear that they rank good over here at DC.

VIP Member
    I purchase on line all the time. From Guns America and Gun Broker. Also Mitchells, Buds and Aim. My next door neighbor has the FFL and it ships right to his front door I just walk over.
    Most used guns I purchases were rifles. They were starting points for projects so I was ok with the online. I like to look things over really well so the online for used hand guns doesn't work for me. but for brand new heck yes, anything to save some money.

I just ordered through CDNN because the two guns I was looking to buy was both $100 cheaper than the other websites I found. =] Now I'll be finding the cheapest site to order ammo from haha

So what did you get?!?!?! And don't forget the pictures when it arrives!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links