To my fellow Coloradans

This is a discussion on To my fellow Coloradans within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was wondering, have any of you in the Denver area ever been shooting at this range? BluCore Shooting Center "The BluCore Shooting Center is ...

Thread: To my fellow Coloradans

To my fellow Coloradans

I was wondering, have any of you in the Denver area ever been shooting at this range?

BluCore Shooting Center

"The BluCore Shooting Center is owned and operated by former members of Americas most elite combat forces. All BluCore Team members are combat proven veterans from military SPEC-OPS backgrounds. Specifically, Navy SEALs, Navy EOD and other Special Operations forces.

We have partnered with top notch firearms instructors, competitive shooters and law enforcement officers in order to broaden our knowledge base. This mentality helps us bring the most relevant tactics, techniques and procedures to our students.

No other range in Denver brings this much real world and combat experience together in one facility. BluCore personnel have deployed to combat zones all over the world conducting operations against the most dangerous terrorists in the most extreme conditions."

My wife and I stopped in last weekend just to look around, and this has to be the cleanest, friendliest gun store/shooting range I've ever been in. We're going back to use their range next week. Very classy place!

2. Remove Ads

Links