Not here -- ever, I hope

This is a discussion on Not here -- ever, I hope within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; They're accusing him of "legal possesion of a toy gun" which is a felony in Canada and carries a mandatory sentence of 20 to life ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Not here -- ever, I hope

They're accusing him of "legal possesion of a toy gun" which is a felony in Canada and carries a mandatory sentence of 20 to life in the Romper Room. Sheesh... they need to lighten up on the bacon.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

2. Remove Ads

I would be doing some serious home schooling,almost feels like Nazi Germany
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    Oh wow......i am so glad I don't live there or I would be UNDER the jail house!
    Can you believe that people tolerate a "government" like that??? Glad MY ancestors threw the redcoats out so they could keep their guns and powder.

The battles of Lexington and Concord were over the government trying to confiscate powder and shot.
    The_Outlaw likes this.

DC

VIP Member
    Police in Waterloo are now searching for the monsters allegedly shot by Mr. Sansone to determine if they want to file charges against him.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Coming to a town near you...... seems our country is closer and closer to that every day.

Kids have been expelled from schools in the USA for drawing a picture of a gun. I remember one that was a 2nd grader. So, other than the strip search..... what part of that do you really don't think would happen here ?
    I gotta agree pretty sad but for those that say that will never happen here, I hope you are right. We have to promote gun ownership and educate at least our children and hopefully others.
    The_Outlaw likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links