Xdm 9mm

This is a discussion on Xdm 9mm within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I have been having some issues with my xdm magazines. I'll put 19 in one and try to put it into the gun and ...

Thread: Xdm 9mm

Xdm 9mm

So I have been having some issues with my xdm magazines. I'll put 19 in one and try to put it into the gun and i really have to push on it to get it in, but when I take one out it works perfectly, any ideas?

2. Remove Ads

The mag is loaded to capacity so it's a tight fit, plus I am guessing new mags? Just keep doing it and it will break them in and get easier

Same thing happens with my Glock at first. I have 10 rnd mags and if I put all 10 I get the same issue. 99% of the time Ill just chamber that tenth rnd and head out the door. But like spencerb said it will break in and get easier. At some point they will go right in with full capacity.
    DPMS A.R 15
    Glock 30
    Mossberg Maverick 88
    Kel-Tec PF9
    Taurus Ultra-Lite .38

I've encountered this with my Glock 19 and M&P 9, and my son has with his XD. Agree with SpencerB that, at least in my experience, that when mags are loaded to capacity it will be a snug fit. I carry my G19 with 14 in mag because of that.

I have 4.5" XDm 9mm @ 3 months old. The mags are tight when new but have caused no feeding issues at all. Love that gun.

Quote Originally Posted by g17freak View Post
    So I have been having some issues with my xdm magazines. I'll put 19 in one and try to put it into the gun and i really have to push on it to get it in, but when I take one out it works perfectly, any ideas?

Links