Albuquerque / Rio Rancho

This is a discussion on Albuquerque / Rio Rancho within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ill be relocating to the Big City ( ) at the end of the month. I have a very good relationship with my local gun ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gixx1070
  • 2 Post By Michaels

Thread: Albuquerque / Rio Rancho

Albuquerque / Rio Rancho

Ill be relocating to the Big City () at the end of the month. I have a very good relationship with my local gun shop at the moment, and will be missing the deals they would give me as a regular customer.

Im looking for a new shop to call home in the area, somewhere with some decent prices/customer service. Im also gonna need a new range!

Anyone in that region have any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

Ron Peterson's gun shop might do the trick for you. There prices aren't the cheapest but they have good customer service as far as I can tell. Calibers in door shooting range might be something your interested in we also have an outdoor city shooting range for longer distance shooting. Welcome to Burque.
    NMB likes this.

Traded for this at Ron Petersons....
    NMB and 640girl like this.

How long is the outdoor range? Is it just a weak 100 yard range? Or does it at least reach out to 300.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

VIP Member
    How far away is the GS you are dealing with right now, to where you are heading?If its only a matter of a couple hundred miles or so, and you'll be back visiting or whatnot, whos to say you still can't do business with them?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links