Pistol Combo setup question

Pistol Combo setup question

This is a discussion on Pistol Combo setup question within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a Glock 26 and two HK45c's... Two totally different guns both in caliber and manual of arms but both so super awesome in ...

Thread: Pistol Combo setup question

Question Pistol Combo setup question

I have a Glock 26 and two HK45c's... Two totally different guns both in caliber and manual of arms but both so super awesome in their own way.

My question is do I go with the Glock 26 and Glock 19 combo or HK45c and HK45 combo?... I might sell one of the HK45c's to fund a G19+extra/holster & ammo it's not a definite. I just might outright buy the Glock 19. But for the full size HK45 I would def sell/trade one of the HK45c's, don't make much sense to own 2 HK45c's and one full size HK45.

Sooooo...
    Glock 26/Glock 19?
    or
    HK45c/HK45?

And to throw a curveball in here what about a Walther PPS 9mm/Walther PPQ 9mm combo/setup? Seems like the PPQ is the cats meow, but the only thing that turns me off from the PPQ is the lack of accesories and holsters, seems like it's catching on but what attracts me to the Glock is the unlimited world of accesories, extra parts, mods and holsters.

ALSO ARE THE GLOCK 19 GEN 4's RELIABLE & DEPENDABLE NOW?

VIP Member
    You only live once.....buy them all!!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I have a Glock 17/19 combo, which I love, so any opinions I might offer up would be a bit biased.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Links