Gifting a Firearm [AZ]

This is a discussion on Gifting a Firearm [AZ] within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have now decided that since I am over 21 to get a CCW. I actually walked my application into the DPS office on my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifting a Firearm [AZ]

I have now decided that since I am over 21 to get a CCW. I actually walked my application into the DPS office on my B-day. Like I said carrying open would not have been my preferred method.

Polarbear would you reccomend that I should have gone unarmed because the general public does not like the sight of open firearms? This would be the only way I could have avoided the problems. (FYI I was often in south Phoenix with no one else around and no vehicle). I sincerly hope not since you are a member of this site.

I do try to avoid problems and am an anti-violen person. The beginning of this senerio also started with someone trying to fight me with two of his friends. I did nothing but back away as he advanced on me.

I would also like to point out that I believe that when I was initially arrested that the officer did not have the specific charge in mind. Hence why I was cited for CCW later. I believe that there are many wonderful officers out there. I am in a long term relationship with one right now. I also hope to become one(must drive slower). But, if I was stopped many times and had no problems before, and this particular officer acted differently then all the others I believe the officer made a mistake. Was I tempting fate because eventually an officer could make a mistake?

I now carry concealed because it avoids these problems and I can now do so legally.

Again I would love to give any more information that I can because this was a huge learning experience for me. I hope replies keep coming. Be safe!
    Last edited by Mr. Player; September 1st, 2006 at 03:02 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links