Taught my Daughter to shoot today

This is a discussion on Taught my Daughter to shoot today within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Yeah, its such a good feeling, just doing anything together with your kids and family is great. And as metioned before, teaching kids about guns ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Taught my Daughter to shoot today

Yeah, its such a good feeling, just doing anything together with your kids and family is great. And as metioned before, teaching kids about guns and gun safety is important. I asloove fishing with my three kids, great way to bond.

And it really tickles me that she got to use the same gun I learned on.

Now I just have to save up for a gun for her. She wants something pink if possible and semi auto. I know they make pink youth bolt action guns but not sure about semi auto. Crickets seem good and I think they might have a pink one but aren't those all bolt action? A 10/22 would be good as my Wife has one of those. I'll have to take her to the lgs's and look around.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Well done. This will pay dividends in the future. My now 15 year old daughter loves to go to the range and can shoot everything I've got (better than I can - but that's my vision and that's my story).
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Great to hear! Did the same with my daughters when they were that age. My youngest is now (15) and owns two guns (locked up in my gun cabnet) and can't get enough of them. To hear her say "I love the smell of gun powder" just about brought a tear to my eye!!
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

Springfield XD9sc
    Ruger SR40C
    Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U

nice job

Thanks. Looked at one of those pink Crickets today. Single shot but I do think it would be good for her to learn on. I like the locking feature on it and it would be simple to use.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links