Those stick figure families on the backs of SUVs? Oh yeah, gun related... - Page 2

Those stick figure families on the backs of SUVs? Oh yeah, gun related...

This is a discussion on Those stick figure families on the backs of SUVs? Oh yeah, gun related... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That's cute but James Bond would not have that on his vehicle nor would I....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Those stick figure families on the backs of SUVs? Oh yeah, gun related...

That's cute but James Bond would not have that on his vehicle nor would I.

I've got a subtle Harley eagle on my truck, but I don't advertise that I own guns or am an NRA member. And I don't put political or any other bumper stickers or decals on my vehicles. I like the "grey man" approach, as others have said.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I had a firefighter decal when I volunteered, it helped the local PD to recognize me, now I have nothing on my vehicle.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

I dont like stickers. First thing I did when I picked up my new ride was take off that "Ferrari of Long Island" logo near the license plate. So tacky.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

VIP Member
    I prefer to keep off the radar. I don't know why people advertise the "family"

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4my son View Post
    I love it, but would never put it on my car. The whole advertising (I own guns / shoot me first) thing.

Was thinking about the star wars storm trooper helmets though. maybe a couple AT-AT's to represent the dogs.
    I agree, I don't think it's something you should advertise, the element of surprise is quite important. Funny tho.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

I have thought about getting the Magpul symobol for my back window, it is just an odd looking symbol to 99% of people. not recognizable to anybody but seriopus gun owners.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejib View Post

WHERE did you find these???
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Attachment 57923

Found this in my FB feed today.

I had to look around to find someone who sells this stuff. Look over at myloudfamily for similar products.
    I would need a bigger window.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

A guy in my former home town had a red jeep with his family stickers on it. When his old lady took off, he scraped her sticker off and put an outline in red tape and then a red arrow pointing to it and with the red tape wrote "Open Position." It worked for him...he had a new girlfriend in a matter of weeks.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2wji View Post
    I dont like stickers. First thing I did when I picked up my new ride was take off that "Ferrari of Long Island" logo near the license plate. So tacky.
    Me too. Besides, Ferrari stickers on my Dodge truck just looked dumb.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    I agree...

I ask the dealer take off there stupid advertisement stickers also.
    Mine grumbled about when I told him to remove the adverts. I said you can keep it on but ... $500 cash for me to advertise for you. Funny how fast they came off.

As a paint/body man, I sometimes have to chuckle to myself seeing a nice vehicle with stickers on the finish. You can see where they tried to remove the stickers leaving the ugly glue and parts remaining. Sometimes you'll see gouges in the paint where someone used a razor blade trying to remove the stubborn little buggers. For a $2 sticker... I now have to: remove residue with prep sol, feather edge the gouges with #80 grit, scuff the outer area with #320, prime, block, re-prime, re-scuff, refinish $$$

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    The original display as shown wouldn't seem to be realistic to most people. I think the average Joe would wonder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejib View Post

This one is my new personal favorite...although, not stuck to the back of an Element for Chris's sake.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links