Shooter's supply Independence KY - Page 2

Shooter's supply Independence KY

This is a discussion on Shooter's supply Independence KY within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Folks, as I'm sure you're all aware we're primarily focused on our auction site currently, but if we can be of assistance otherwise please shoot ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Folks, as I'm sure you're all aware we're primarily focused on our auction site currently, but if we can be of assistance otherwise please shoot us a email: thepihcompany@gmail.com or phone 800-594-8728 M-Sat 9AM to 6PM.

We have several wholesalers we're working with and acquiring more daily to help meet customers needs.

We can beat all our local gun retailers prices. You can view our inventory link at the very bottom of our auction site through the "United Ballistics" tab. Be sure to narrow your search my clicking the "In Stock" tab.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMan View Post
    Folks, as I'm sure you're all aware we're primarily focused on our auction site currently, but if we can be of assistance otherwise please shoot us a email: thepihcompany@gmail.com or phone 800-594-8728 M-Sat 9AM to 6PM.

We have several wholesalers we're working with and acquiring more daily to help meet customers needs.

We can beat all our local gun retailers prices. You can view our inventory link at the very bottom of our auction site through the "United Ballistics" tab. Be sure to narrow your search my clicking the "In Stock" tab.
    Hey, get your own thread! It's not cool to troll threads to sell your stuff!
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Hey, get your own thread! It's not cool to troll threads to sell your stuff!
    Not sure when trying to help became trolling, but we do understand your perspective. We apologize for our mistake.

Shooters Suppy Independence KY Concerns

I have been there 2 or three time. No one was rude but it was not the most friendly place either. I asked many questions about renting lanes for a group or the renting their meeting room. The person there did not seem to want to rent their training room or rent shooting lanes for a small group. I believe a company should do whatever it can to get more customers/guests through their door. I also asked general questions about Shooting and Training and the guy did not know what I was talking about. I believe you should know about shooting if you working at a range. Just sayin. I wish more ranges would be open to rent out their facilities to help their bottom line in the end. Just what I believe. Anyone have any more thoughts. Thanks JDOG

I have shot there a few times and will again.

They are fairly dismissive of me in general. I have no need to purchase a weapon, although I have purchased some ammo there. For my particular cartridge their price was good on ammo.
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Shooters Suppy Independence KY Concerns

I have been there 2 or three time. No one was rude but it was not the most friendly place either. I asked many questions about renting lanes for a group or the renting their meeting room. The person there did not seem to want to rent their training room or rent shooting lanes for a small group. I believe a company should do whatever it can to get more customers/guests through their door. I also asked general questions about Shooting and Training and the guy did not know what I was talking about. I believe you should know about shooting if you working at a range. Just sayin. I wish more ranges would be open to rent out their facilities to help their bottom line in the end. Just what I believe. Anyone have any more thoughts. Thanks JDOG

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    They seem to be trying to reach out and change their image. They are on Facebook, just held a grand reopening weekend party and now are starting Ladies Nites with free range time. I do not know if there is new management/owners, but they seem to be taking the right steps. I am heading there next week, we will see.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

They are under new ownership. That's what the grand re-opening was all about.

I've been in there twice to shoot in the past month and service is still hit or miss. One time, the clerk was very friendly and wanted to engage me in conversation. The other time, the clerk looked bothered by my presence. I guess it just depends on who's working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links