guns confisgated from home

This is a discussion on guns confisgated from home within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by wmhawth I don't get it. Had you threatened suicide? You seem to have omitted much of the story. NO, the way I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: guns confisgated from home

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    I don't get it. Had you threatened suicide? You seem to have omitted much of the story.
    NO, the way I understand it is the fact that I had called a hotline for suicide watch by mistake they took that to mean that I needed help...I did not and hung up when I realized whom I was talking to

2. Remove Ads

you got it...they said that I might have PTSD and were checking me for it...in the end they that I just had a bad moment and said something that was misconstrued.

I agree with Hopyard on trying to focus on your health first, Cancer is a big fight in itself. Dealing with anything that is Government run is going to be frustrating. Try to keep cool and go through the paces of escalating your health situation to Veterans Affairs and other Veteran action groups, is your best bet.

After you have made progress with your health, then it might be a good time to research local lawyers who are 2A supporters. If you can't find any online, check with some local gun clubs or shops. They will have names to drop.

Thank you for your service & sacrifice Slim! I will pray for your resolution and peace.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Sounds like the police are stalling. If no-go after the 30 days, contact an attorney and I would probably civil suit the individual that instigated this mess.

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Sounds like maybe the police have valid reasons...

There is power in 'calm'...let a lawyer do your talking for you.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by slim17265 View Post
    NO, the way I understand it is the fact that I had called a hotline for suicide watch by mistake they took that to mean that I needed help...I did not and hung up when I realized whom I was talking to
    So if I understand correctly, you dialed the wrong number and then the jack-boots came to your home and confiscated your firearms....

Initially, I didn't understand what you were saying...

You should contact your congressman or women in person or have someone you trust go and represent you in person. You, nor I, are exactly the best authors, thus I wouldn't recommend a letter. Words in print don't always come out right for me, nor do they for you.

WHAT STRUCK ME IN YOUR ABOVE QUOTE WAS THIS (had to search and search to find where I read the below last week):

The Gun Control in ObamaCare - Gun Owners Of America

Good Luck and Best of Health to you (and Thank You for your service).

God Bless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links