New range in southwestern CT - Hiller Sports

This is a discussion on New range in southwestern CT - Hiller Sports within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well not exactly "new" but reopening under a new name/management. Hiller Sports bought the old Forest & Field property in Norwalk, CT and are currently ...

Thread: New range in southwestern CT - Hiller Sports

Distinguished Member

Well not exactly "new" but reopening under a new name/management.

Hiller Sports bought the old Forest & Field property in Norwalk, CT and are currently open for business with a decent selection with more shipments of stuff arriving each day. The ranges aren't open yet but they expect the shorter (50') range to be open in 3-4 weeks and the longer range (75') to open sometime in the summer from what I was told.

If you are in the area stop in and say hi. They are very friendly and will answer all your questions. They should do well in this location if they can get past the stigma of the old owners (the new name and reputation of the new owner should help that.) They also have a sign up sheet for their mailing list so you can stay apprised of the range openings, prices and rules.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

I 2nd that. Paul and Evan are very nice to deal with. I am looking foward to when the range opens. They have a very nice inventory especially considering the amount of work they had to do and the amount of time they did it in.

Sponsored Links