Stop looking when you find something that works? Or try something new? - Page 2

Stop looking when you find something that works? Or try something new?

This is a discussion on Stop looking when you find something that works? Or try something new? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Firearms, motorcycles it is all the same there is always some thing new to try. It can run you broke and if not broke you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Firearms, motorcycles it is all the same there is always some thing new to try. It can run you broke and if not broke you end up with a room full of bad ideas that just did not work out.
    Holsters there are 1000 out there and if you really look at them many are the same thing just a different name on it. If your stuff works quit looking so hard for a reason to spend more. There are more holsters than weapons.
    If something really great comes along a friend will show it to you.
    If your new to all of this take your time, I wonder how many Uncle Mike holsters are laying in a draw never to be taken out again?

My experience with holsters is, if you buy good quality, you only need to buy it once.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

I spent a long time figuring out my current gun, ammo, holster and belt setup. I'm very satisfied with my choices.

I do however get the "I wants" every once in a while. So I go do some window shopping and then I feel better about my choices. Nothing wrong with looking! I have learned from experience not to impulse buy.

I currently have been messing around with pens, flashlights, pocket knives and the other stuff we carry everyday. Helps keep my mind occupied and is much cheaper than a new gun!
    Question Everything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links