New m&p9c

New m&p9c

This is a discussion on New m&p9c within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just picked up my new gun today I'm extatic. I intend to be standing at the door when they open the range tomorrow, can barley ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New m&p9c

New m&p9c

Just picked up my new gun today I'm extatic. I intend to be standing at the door when they open the range tomorrow, can barley wait.

As of yesterday I've put 450 rounds down range with my 9c and it just keeps getting better. Congrats on the new M&P, you're going to love it!
    Gunga Galunga

M&P 9c is the best. You're going to love it! Great size, accurate, easy to shoot well.

Just got of the range I shot the following Federal hydra shock 20 Rds,
    Hornaday critical defense 25 Rds, and 150 rounds target rds I bought at the range can't remeber the brand. Absolutely flawless I'm very satisfied groups were amazing once I got a feel for it. I'm gonna change back to the medium backstrap the large and medium felt good holding but didn't feel I had a good grasp while shooting. I'll post pics of the groups when I get home.
    Last edited by AustinS; April 28th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

First time shooting the M&P9c

9 rounds at 10 feet, mag was a little stiff hints the 9 rds. 10ft 9 Rdns.jpg 10 Rounds at 25 feet 25ft 10rnds.jpg

I love my new M&P9c. I shoot it the best of all my 9mm. I just picked up an M&P22 today for plinking. I like the M&P platform.

I have one coming. Glad to hear favorable reviews.

I'm gonna be ordering a 12rd Mag. Gonna also get another pinky extension for my second 10rd clip. That will give me a mag in the house and a extra for the truck/carry

Just bought mine on thursday at the LGS. Have not shot mine yet but have rented one which is why i bought it. Been playing around with holsters and how to carry it all weekend.

I am actually using my Galco iwb for my old g36 a little snug but the leather has been breaking in feels good now. At the 3oclock

Update just shot another 200 rds of white box and 20rds of hydrashock. Still flawless with now a total of 415 rds. For today's rounds I changed to the medium blackstrap. For me its alot more comfortable than the large and I was still keeping my tight grouping. I'm very impressed with this gun.

My dad and brother both have one. Great shooters...if I wasn't so heavily invested in glock I'd have an m&p.

Love mine!! I have the truglo tfo's on mine and I love it so much! So easy to shoot. I'm glad to see more people getting on the bandwagon!! uploadfromtaptalk1336422205011.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Shot mine for the first time today and it was very nice. My first 12 rounds through this gun were as accurate as any other gun I've ever shot. Put about 75 Winchester cheapies through it and about 20 Gold Dots and everything shot perfect, no jams. I was very pleased with the handling although I do not care for the flush mag, and plan to buy a few extra extended mags as backups. The only thing I do not like about the gun is the internal design of the magazine. Getting the first bullet in the mag in a pain in the A. I double checked with my LGS to make sure i wasn't doing something wrong and he said many people complain about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker View Post
    M&P 9c is the best. You're going to love it! Great size, accurate, easy to shoot well.
    Haaa, I said the same thing when I got mine. HOWEVER, I went to the range yesterday for the first time with my CZ Rami 2075 9mm and must say that it shoots better than my MP9c. True, it has only 200 rds thru it and hasn't yet proven its reliability like the MP. The MP9c has been 100% rock solid and feels great in the hand. All it needs now is a DCAEK trigger job. Congrats on your purchase. When you get the new gun itch again be sure to check out the CZ mentioned above....and the Compact 75 D PCR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links