Need help!

Need help!

This is a discussion on Need help! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Havnt been on the forum in a while but long story short Im at pre mob getting ready to head to Afghanistan in about a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sigs

Thread: Need help!

Need help!

Havnt been on the forum in a while but long story short Im at pre mob getting ready to head to Afghanistan in about a month, The question is if there is a retention style holster (Blackhawk Serpa for example) that would fit this gun light and the rail that has been placed on it...its a M9 and the light with the rail is from insight, For now I have to use the crappy nylon drop leg holster that was issued for it to please the flagpole and first army staff(bunch of jokes). But when in country Im situating my gear to how I like and know thats going to work if I have to use it...I personally dont want to use the light but if i can find a holster that will fit it to what Im looking for, then fine... if not ill take the light off and keep the rail on... still leaves me looking for a retention style holster for the M9 with this added rail... The rail is lock tited on and im not sure if I want to pop it off while in country. Thanks for the help!
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

pic
    Attached Images
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Raven concealment. Give them a look. Thank you very much for your service. My family and I pray for y'all every night.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but I do send my prayers up for you. And thank you for your service.
    barstoolguru likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    Raven concealment. Give them a look. Thank you very much for your service. My family and I pray for y'all every night.
    Thank you, good find but i dont think they make a drop leg...

I'd just turn the stuff in to the arms room just take the M9.

Actually they do just give them a call. I believe they make a kit that makes it a drop leg also. I don't know where I read this just give them a shout. There number is under FAQ section.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by CVarner View Post
    I'd just turn the stuff in to the arms room just take the M9.
    Lol where im at i dont have an arms room...

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Attached Images

From there product log i dont think they make it for the PEQ14...

Sponsored Links