Wake up America

This is a discussion on Wake up America within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Why is it that there has never been a movie about America losing its second amendment rights showing how life would be here and not ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Jdp751
  • 3 Post By Spirit51
  • 1 Post By Mike1956

Thread: Wake up America

Wake up America

Why is it that there has never been a movie about America losing its second amendment rights showing how life would be here and not being able to protect yourself, not a movie strictly about the Second Amendment but a movie aboutthe people in America losing their rights and their lives and how some people would refuse to hand over their weapons and what would happen to them . A movie showing all aspects of different people whether they are gun owners and non-gun owners and also the law enforcement who would be trying to take away your rights. And how many law enforcement officer would not go against the Constitution of United States . I cannot believe there has never been a good movie about this, that could possibly help wake up America
    iblearning likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I don't know about movies, but their have been tons of documentaries about Americans rights being run over.

Just watch Stossol on Fox. He's made a career of it.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Movies like that are not made for one odious reason....MOST OF HOLLYWOOD ARE ANTI GUN. There is one movie that does point out American gun confiscation....RED DAWN. It is just done by a foreign invader.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Badey likes this.

When you have some spare time.......may I suggest you make a visit to the Lexington Green and the Concord Bridge in Mass........then we can talk about loosing your gun rights.

"The Shot Heard Round The World"..........April 19th.

M.
    The problem is that most of America thinks that we are the ones that need to wake up.

With the Hollywood left in charge I doubt you will see any movies to your liking. The only movie that does come to my mind about anti gun rights is the "Runaway Jury" with John Cusack. This movie was entirely anti gun.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    When you have some spare time.......may I suggest you make a visit to the Lexington Green and the Concord Bridge in Mass........then we can talk about loosing your gun rights.

"The Shot Heard Round The World"..........April 19th.
    A day the media associates with Waco and Oklahoma City, and not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by M. View Post
    The problem is that most of America thinks that we are the ones that need to wake up.
    No, just the vocal minority. Don't believe for one second gun owners or pro gun folks are in the minority. Not yet. Some of the stuff people on here have to deal with amazes me. And certainly geographic areas vary. But as a whole, I think there are more of us and those sympathetic to us, then them.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Links