Should I make another trade?

This is a discussion on Should I make another trade? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Last week I traded a guy on ar15.com A snap on screw gun kit for a bunch of glock 17 mags. Now he ha offered ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By zonker1986
  • 1 Post By RonCo

Thread: Should I make another trade?

Should I make another trade?

Last week I traded a guy on ar15.com A snap on screw gun kit for a bunch of glock 17 mags. Now he ha offered me 8 glock 19 magazines for my 8 piece screw driver set. I've had the kit for 3 months and I have used it twice. I'm thinking hard about trading. That will put me up to 15 g17 mags, 10 g19 mags, 2 g27 mags and 4 g18 mags.

I am just being a mag whore or would this be a wise trade?

2. Remove Ads

from another mag whore....make the trade. If Obama is re-elected, the first thing he will go for is high cap mags. If you lived through Clinton's ridiculous assault weapons ban,
    you would know that Glock 17 mags were selling for over $100 if you could find them. Glock 18 mags were off the charts. Stock up now, and you may not need to invest for retirement.
    RonCo and RevolvingMag like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I'm with Zonker... I don't ever see screwdrivers being banned.
    WHEC724 likes this.

I'm only 27 and just caught the tail end of the ban. I remember buying a neutered mak90 and AR upper. I don't recall having to many issues finding rifle magazines.

I have over 50 30 round AR mags stashed away also.

I do need some screw drivers though...once knive and guns are gone I'll need some stabbing weapons.

Go for the trade, you can always get more screwdrivers.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.

Take the trade. Can't get a better deal than that, IMO.

I went ahead and told him I would do it. I figure I might as well...I regretted getting those screw drivers from the get go. They are sweet, but I don't turn wrenches for a living and they were overkill. I'll go get some crapsman professionals or something for $35 and call it a day. I traded that screw gun kit and screw drivers for 10 g17 mags and 8 g19 mags. I only have $250 tied up in it all.

Links